At ACE, we put a lot of effort into selecting the right candidates for our team. Our selection process has been carefully designed to benefit the majority of the community.
We recommend that you read the Code of Conduct to understand the administrative structure and environment of the community before proceeding with the selection process.
Here are a few things you need to know before applying for the selection process:
For First Year Students (BCA)
We understand that you may not have a lot of experience, and we don't expect you to be an expert. This is just the beginning of your journey. Don't get discouraged by any means, we all had to start somewhere. If you are good at something, don't get too excited about it. Just give your best and show us that you are eager to learn more.
- First Year Students (BCA)
1. You should be very familiar with basic concepts of whatever field you are interested in.
2. We do not expect you to have any formal qualifications in that domain.
3. You should have passion and willingness to learn new things.
- First Year Students (MCA)
1. A thorough understanding of the fundamental topics and disciplines in your chosen field.
2. Research papers or projects may be taken into consideration.
3. Prior work experience or internships in the field would be advantageous.
4. You should have passion and willingness to learn new things.
- Second and Third Year Students (BCA-MCA)
1. A reasonable grasp of the fundamental concepts and fields in your area of interest.
2. Basic concepts of programming should be clear.
3. Projects/internship(s) may be taken into account.
- All Year Students (BCA-MCA)
1. Passion for technology.
2. Curious to learn and explore new skills and concepts.Council Member.